Wednesday, May 7, 2008 | By: Rose

My Japanesse Name

Got this Tag from Tita Madel, it's really funny. For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun!

TRANSLATION: A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do D - te J - zu P - no V - ru V - ru E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei W - mei F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na X - na

1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)

2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)

3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)

4. LERMA - takushirinka ( I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)

5. BREGIE -tushikujikiku ( Wah....ang sagwa hehehehe)

6. Michelle - rinkimirikutataku (sounds like miriku-piriko, tataku-tatak-u) hahaha!

7. C.A. "tque" - mika "chikedoku" (nice and cool!)

8. JULIET - zudotakikuchi (murag suntuka koh!? hehehe!

9. Madel-Rinkatekuta(unsa? morag ngan og tuta? haha!

10. Rose- Shimoariku ( Like a virgin??!!! wehehehe )

I will pass this tag to Fun_N_Me, Heap Up, Lunatic, Pisces of Me, Wild at Heart, Did You Know?.

1 comments:

Del Jordan said...

like a virgin aw! haha natatawa ako..thanks for doing it pla..u have to pass this just find anyone who message u in urmessage boards and tell them got a tag for u..para maraming maglink sa blog mo.at para tumaas rank mo..

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.