Sunday, May 11, 2008 | By: Rose

Happy Mother's Day

Don't Forget To Wish The Moms in Your Life "Happy Mother's Day" This Sunday!

M ... is for the million things she gave me,
O... means only that she's growing old,
T... is for the tears she shed to save me,
H... is for her heart of purest gold;
E... is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R... means right, and right she'll always be.


Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"

A word that means the world to me.



Dear Mom,
Who is my mom? Is she good or bad? My Mom is ROSALITA G. MORENO. No.
She lways here to me. If i have a problem there is she. She love me so much. And She Love her so much.
Is she is important to me? Yes, because she is beside to me to all. She carry me when i was a baby AND now, there is she.. My only one MOTHER.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.