Thursday, May 22, 2008 | By: Rose
My friend ate Rose tagged me and here's my answers:

Rule:]
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

So this is how I feel.
1. Tired don't want to do anything.
2. Sleepy
3. cool! ).
4 .but a bit sad5. a bit angry
6. a bit disappointed co'z of my very slow internet browsing.

Links: Creative In MELittle peanutMe and MinePea in a PodSugar MagnoliasA Slice of LifeSimply JenJenny Said So This and ThatYumsGreenRose, Science and Technology, Philippine Heroes, and your link here.

Now it's my turn to pass this tag to my friends namely: Kate, Marilyn., 4ever7, Muthalib & Tess.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.