Thursday, May 8, 2008 | By: Rose

Mirrors and lenses



When i look at myself in a mirror, i see a picture of myself which is not a true picture, but a mirror image. When i wink my right eye, the left eye of my mirror image winks back. If i left my right arm, my mirror image lifts the left. Try it and see.


Ordinary mirrors are flat but some mirrors are curved. Shaving mirrors curve like the inside of a saucer. When i look into a shaving mirror, my face look bigger than usual. The mirrors has magnified my face.


Other curved mirrors can make i look smaller, taller, fatter, thinner and even upside-down. Try it with a spoon, since the curved top and bottom surfaces of a spoon make good mirrors. Hold the spoon in front of you in different positions and see how my image changes. What difference do i notice between the front and back of the spoon?

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.