Wednesday, May 7, 2008 | By: Rose

KITCHEN DRUGSTORE

The kitchen where are we daily meals are prepared can also be little drugstore. Why? Because the vegetables and spices that we use everyday can cure common diseases at home.

Bitter melon popularly known as ampalaya is good for hemmorhoids, stomach pains and fever. Certain acids in ampalaya control these diseases.

Swamp cabbage or kangkong is good laxative. It works both for adults and children. Preparing the laxative is easy, just boil the vegetables and use the juice.

Horse radish tree or malunggay as others call it, is good for skin ulcers and sores.

Some of spices in our kitchen that can cure common diseases are garlic, onion, and ginger.

Garlic or bawang is good for high blood pressure. It is also good for tootaches and insects bites.

Onion or sibuyas is good for gas pains (kabag) and joundice (paninilaw).

Ginger or luya as we call it, is good for cold, cough, sore throat, intestinal pains and gas.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure sis, let us exchange links. I have linked you now, pls don't forget to link me as well. thank you and have a great day.

Florence

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.