Wednesday, September 15, 2010 | By: Rose

Wade Grindle MD

This person with over 9 years of experience in the health care industry, has surgically implanted intra-spinal infusion pumps and spinal cord simulators.Wade Grindle MD has also provided outpatient and inpatient anesthesia services.Dr. Grindle recently completed the Advanced Specialty Track Fellowship at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center, which was recently name #3 in US News and World Report's Annual Honor Roll of America's best medical centers.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.