Thursday, September 2, 2010 | By: Rose

Science Is Not Just for Scientist

Scientists ask questions about the things they observe. Do you always ask questions about what you see around you? Do you make an observation about objects, events, and phenomena and find out what patterns or trends are displayed? Whenever you ask questions and gather data about these objects and events, you are acting like a scientists. A scientists has a keen sense of observation and a logical way of gathering, organizing, and processing information. They use these basic process skills to guide them in finding solutions to problem.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.