Sunday, September 5, 2010 | By: Rose

Period of Pregnancy

The period of pregnancy is the period of life before the child is born, so life does not only begin at birth but from the time of contraception, which is approximately nine months before birth. The woman produces egg cell which when united with the sperm cell of the male, gives rise to a fertilized egg called zygote. At the time of fertilization, a new individual is created and the entire heredity endowment and sex are determined. The zygote now clings to the endometrium of the uterus which is a process called implantation. From there within, the mother has the sole responsibility of supplying nourishment for the developing fetus.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.