Tuesday, September 7, 2010 | By: Rose

Excreata and Sewage Disposal

Improper disposal of human excreta and sewage has been responsible for many epidemics on record which have brought sickness and death to many people.
It is one of the leading causes for the high incidence of gastrointestinal infections including intestinal parasitism in a community. Moreover, it brings about unsightly conditions and foul odors which are definite nuisance to any community.
Proper disposal of human excreta and sewage, on the other hand, protects water resources from excessive pollution thereby making them available for other legitimate water uses such as water supply, industrial use, recreational use, fish culture, etc., at relatively low water treatment costs.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.