Wednesday, September 8, 2010 | By: Rose

The Menu Card

The menu is displayed on the menu board or on a menu card. Food service that offers table service usually use menu cards. A menu card is a printed or written list of food items offered at a restaurant. The menu card reflects the image of the restaurant as clean, presentable and where food is palatable but affordable. The menu must be attractively displayed and well balanced. Above all the display should be legible and easy to read. The descriptive language used in menu helps customers make their choices, including unfamiliar dishes. It also enhances the appeal of the food served.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.