Friday, September 3, 2010 | By: Rose

Personal Contact Cards

I think networking cards are essential for career changes. A networking cards is just like business cards, the same size and shape and contains all your pertinent contact information including your name, phone number, email address, postal mail address, and website address, cellphone or fax numbers. In place of the name of the business and a job title, you should have your job objective and unique selling proposition. You can get the personal contact cards printed at a local print shop, at numerous places on the web, and even print them yourself using special business card paper and a template that most word-processing program supply. Printsmadeeasy.com is in good standing with the better business bureau. Their customer support staff are friendly and can remedy almost any situation.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.