Friday, January 15, 2010 | By: Rose

Signs of Economic Progress

Philippines are rich in natural resources. Plants easily grow on our soil. We have enough rain almost equally distributed throughout the year. To encourage the people to develop our virgin lands,our government has given lands to the landless. If the farmers are helped, our agricultural industry will improve. If people learn to appreciate blue-collared or skilled jobs, then everyone will be employed. If the businesses in the city are crowded, buildings will rise in suburbs and nearby towns. And if every citizen patronizes his or her own products, then our local businesses will grow. Isn't it?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will come to you each morning on the day. Wish you happy and happy to wake up to enjoy the great taste of coffee.

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.