Friday, January 8, 2010 | By: Rose

Different bones of the Body

  • Clavicle or collarbone
  • Scapula (the shoulder blade)
  • Humerus (upper arm bone)
  • Radius and Ulna (bones of lower arm )
  • Carpals (wrist bone in the hand )
  • Metacarpals (palm bones
  • Phalanges (finger bone)
  • Pelvis (hip bone )
  • Femur (the longest and strongest bone of the body) [like your legs]
  • Patella (kneecaps/knee joints)
  • Tibia (shine bone)
  • Fibulla (calf bone)
  • Tarsals (bones of ankle)
  • Metatarsals (sples or instep)
  • Phalanges (bones of toes)
  • Sacrum (bones at lower part of spine)
  • Coccyx (bones at lower part of spine)

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.