Wednesday, April 28, 2010 | By: Rose

To Conserve our Forest the ff. Measures are suggested

Educating the public

Proper Harvesting of Forest Products

Wise use of cut down trees

Reforestation

Forest Protection

Wild Life Conservation

"Common Forest Trees"

Our forest have various species of trees that are of great value to the economically and ecologically.

Trees Gives Us the ff. Benefits

1. They provide shade and fresh air.

2. They provide lumber for the construction of shelter.

3. They provide materials for the manufacture of paper.

4. They provide firewood.

5. They serve as the Natural Habitat for birds.

6. Their roots absorbs water, thereby preventing floods.

7. They minimize evaporation of moisture in the wood lands.

8. They protect rivers & streams from siltation.

9. They cool the air during summer.

10. They provide relavation and enjoyment.

11. They lessen the direct pressure of rain that can displace soil.

12. They multiply on their own for their specie.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.