Sunday, April 18, 2010 | By: Rose

Fire Safety Measure

- Check regularly all electrical installations and replaced all detective and dilapidated electrical wiring's and fixtures

- Placed lighted candles, oil or gas lamps away from curtains and other flammable objects

- Keep matches and lighters away from the reach of the children

- Ensure no leakage from your kerosene and gas stoves including LPG

- Do not smoke in bed. Crush cigarettes butts thoroughly

- Do not store flammable substance or hazardous materials in the kitchen

- Never run electrical cords under rugs or carpets. Do not overload electrical circuits

- Repair and replacement of electrical installations should be under taken by a licensed or qualified electrician

- In case of fire, don't panic. Call the nearest department

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.