Friday, April 30, 2010 | By: Rose

Steps in Preparation and Construction of a Pond

There are common three types of fishponds: the small backyard fishpond or dug out, fishponds made of bamboo screens (BANANA) and fishponds.

Dug-out or small Backyard Fishponds

The two types of dug out excavated and the dug-out concrete. The dug-out excavated is the most economical and practical to construct.

* In constructing a pond, the first step in measuring the perimeter w/c is done by practical sighting and use of strings and pegs, followed by digging the soil from 1 to 5 meters deep. The soil is to build the perimeter dike two meters high from the base of the crown. It should be provided with a water pipe, 7.62 cm in diameter. Depending on its height, the dike should be constructed in 3-6 installment layers to allow the layer of mud blocks to harden and shrink before another layer is place on top.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.