Sunday, December 6, 2009 | By: Rose

Liver

The liver has the multiple functions, but its main function within the digestive system is to process the nutrients absorbed from the small intestine. Bile from the liver secreted into small intestine also pays an important role in digesting fat. In addition, the liver is the body's chemical "factory". It takes the raw materials absorbed by the intestine and makes all various chemicals the body needs the function. The liver is also detoxifies potentially harmful chemicals. It breaks down and secrets many drugs.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.