Wednesday, October 21, 2009 | By: Rose

Clean Air Act of 1999

I read about the clean air act of 1999, and I want to share it. So this is the story about;

Among other things, this act directs oil companies to eliminate the use of toxic elements from their fuels to minimize air pollution. The bill specifically prohibits companies to sell gasoline fuel that contains more than 45 percent benzene. Both are toxic elements. The Clean Act of 1999 was also seeks to gradually phase out, within the next five years, leaded gasoline, and with it, all kinds of vehicles using leaded gasoline.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow~ that's a nice idea..I hope the electric car or the car that doesn't need gas but battery will come out soon...Koreans are inventing this kind of car.

have a nice weekend!~

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.