Tuesday, October 13, 2009 | By: Rose

Cell Structure & Function


The cell is as fundamental to biology as the atom is to chemistry. A study of biology usually considers looking into the structure of functions of cells because the cell is the main unit of life. It is the simplest collection of matter that can live. Indeed there are diverse forms of life existing as singled cell organism including plants and animals are multi cellular their body are cooperatives of many kinds of specialized cell s that could not survivor long in their own. However even when they are arrange into higher levels of organization such as tissue and organ, cell can be single out as the organism basic units of structure and function.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.