Wednesday, June 11, 2008 | By: Rose

Science

You know guy's that the word science come from the Latin word scire which means ''to know''. This is not just things we know about the world. It is an organized way of knowing and investigating the world. To satisfy our curiosity about the world, scientist always ask questions. They also try to explain why things happen. They believe that nothing happens without a cause. However, there are people who still maintain that this is not always the case.

For example, we might have observed our grandparents and other people carry out some unusual practices and beliefs. This belief and practices have been passed on to our parents too, some of these beliefs and practices have logical or scientific explanations while some have no scientific basis at all.
The beliefs and practices that have no scientific basis are called Superstitions.

1 comments:

smith said...

nice post about science also visit my new post in Amazing blog ,
jack ,
deaty.please add my blog in to your fiends link list.

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.