Friday, June 13, 2008 | By: Rose

Gases

There are gases all around us. They are the gases that air is made of. We can't see the air, we can't touched it, and we can't taste it. But we can feel it and hear it when it moves. We can also feel the air pushing against us when we cycle or run fast.

Air is one of the most important things on earth. We must breath air to live. Without air, we would die. Underwater and out in Space there is no air. We can only go there if we take air with us.

People who dive under the water take air with them in metal bottles. We can squeeze a lot of air into the bottles. This is compressed air. We can squeeze all gases in the same way, but we can't do this to liquid or solids.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.