Sunday, June 15, 2008 | By: Rose

The Earth

There is one ball you can stand on easily, because it is so big. It is the ball we live on, which we call the earth.

Some of the earth is covered with land, but most of it is covered with water. We call the big areas of land the continents, and the big areas of water the oceans, or seas. We live on Islands next to the continent of Europe with the Atlantic Ocean to the west.

All around the earth there is a layer of air, which we call the atmosphere. When we go above the atmosphere, we are in Space. So the earth is a huge ball of rock , water and other things, surrounded by atmosphere and moving in Space.

2 comments:

Mahendra-Jambi said...

what happen if the earth gettin old ?
(http://www.mahendra.cjb.net )

Tey said...

Its good to learn the basic again especially if you've been out of school for such a long long time. Thanks for sharing your lesson girl
Ester's Recollections
Ester's Health Blog
Ester's Embracing Health

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.