Friday, July 9, 2010 | By: Rose

Oxis International

Oxis is developing a highly purified Ergo which is one of the most potent, multifaceted biological compounds which has good antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective and other protective properties. This company develop and believe that Ergo is valuable for Nutraceutical, Cosmeceutical and therapeutic judging from its capabilities to protect the body.
Oxis International Inc. stands for Advancing Oxidative Stress Technology Oxis International Inc. is the premier provider for the potent antioxidant, ergothioneine, and through their patented manufacturing process remains the only significant commercial source of pure I-ergothioneine worldwide. They have also the important supplement of our body like anti-aging, antioxidant, glutathione, penny stocks and free radical. Their products can help you treat all kinds of diseases and other health problems. See http://www.oxis.com, oxis on twitter and oxis on facebook for more details on how to use these products and how it affects to your health.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.