Sunday, June 27, 2010 | By: Rose

Radiant Energy

Radiant energy is the energy of electromagnetic waves - radio waves, infrared rays, visible light , ultraviolet rays, X rays and gamma rays. It is emitted in all directions from a source, and it travels through matter or through space.

Radiant energy finds wide application in such appliances as a radio television and microwave oven. It is also used in X-ray examination, in ultrasound analysis, and in remote sensing to study land contours, to monitor animal migrations and pollution of waterways, to survey the distribution of remaining forests and mangrove swamps in our country, to locate mineral deposits, and other purposes. Light energy is converted to chemical energy during photosynthesis and in photography.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.