Friday, May 28, 2010 | By: Rose

Products

Another kind of technology consists of producsts that make life more pleasant and comfortable. Following are some examples:

a. Plastic producsts - bags, bottles, buttons, slippers, toothbrushes, roofing materials, tables, chairs, raincoats, ad infinitum - certainly have made a great impact in our lives.

b. Toothpaste, soap, and other toiletries are practically indispensable to personal hygiene.

c. Chemical fertilizers, when properly used, greatly improve harvest of agricultural crops.

d. Stainless steel and other alloys are extensively used for kitchen utensils, wires, construction materials, and many others.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.