Friday, May 14, 2010 | By: Rose

Helath Programs that help decrease Morality

Health Programs in the community aim to protect & promote the health of the people, hence, to release morality.

Environment Health Programs such as:

* Safe Water Supply

* Sewage treatment & disposal

* Refuse Collection & disposal

* Milk & food sanitation

* Water, soil & air pollution control

* Insects, pests & rodent control

Health Service Program such as:

* Communicable disease control - there is the study of the disease or photogical condition of the population & the host agents & factors that influence the distribution.

* Medical Care - Hospital and hospital related services.

* Programs for special groups such as:

a. Modernal and child care

b. Services for children of scholage

c. Services for handicapped children

d. Tuberculosis control

e. Leprosy disease control

f. Venereal disease control

* Health Education

* Mental Health Program

* Family Planning Program

* Nutrition Program

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.