Tuesday, November 3, 2009 | By: Rose

Science Ideas

* Microtome - is the instrument used to cut specimen very thinly in sude preparation.

* Microforceps - are used to move material and insert a new ones in cells.

* Microelectrodes - measure electric current within cell.

* Micromanipulator - translate arge movement of the hand into microscopic movement.

* Microdissection - is a method of replacing cell organelles like the nucleus to help determine it's function.

* Intermediate Filaments - are studied in the detection of possible origins of cancer.

* Smooth (E.R) - synthesis enzymes involved in detoxitification.

* Cell Membrane and Cytoplasm - are directly preservation of food.

0 comments:

Welcome to my site

To all my visitors, readers, and to those who want to exchange links just leave me a message on my chat box so that I can responds all of you to visit back your respective websites and to add your links....thanks for dropping by...Follow me and I will follow you...

Find Jobs Here Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.